Tuesday, December 18, 2007

some sketch this: cards stuff...

So sorry I haven't posted anything in forever, I've just been so busy.

This first card is something I did a few weeks ago for the Sketch This blog....

I used some of the new Basic Grey and a Hero Arts stamp. (I just love the birds, there are four of them!)

And this one was supposed to be for this week's sketch, but by the time I finished it last night, it was too dark for a picture :( , and Janelle had to post everything this morning. Hopefully, I'll actually get it done a few days in advance next time so I have plenty of time to take the picture. Also, this is Love, Elsie and some more BG. And that little line of text on the left side of the card, it says 'let it snow let it snow let it snow' with little snowflake in between each phrase.

And last, this is an altered soup can I did for Bitten by the Bug. For anyone that doesn't know, BBTB is Regina Easter's blog where she has different challenges each week- all involving the Cricut. This one was done with some more Love, Elsie.


Well, that's it for today! Hopefully I'll have more soon!

0 comments: