Monday, May 5, 2008

Challenge of the week..


...over at BBTB. We had to use the mug cut off of Christmas Cheer. I thought for a long time about how to use this and not make the card look too wintery, then I remembered this quote! I really had a lot of fun with this background... I was looking around on Two Peas the other day when I found this page, and I absolutely LOVED the background, so I had to use the same concept on a card. It was very time-consuming to cut apart, sew, and distress the edges of each little piece of this, but it turned out wonderful! Also, I got to get a few pieces of the beautiful Pink Paislee stuff the other day, and I love it!

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Love this! the pink & green is darling:)
Laura

Regina Easter said...

madisson i love the way you did the background paper of this card...you totally rock and i am so glad to have you on the team...hugs..