Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I LOVE the fabric paper....

that Love, Elsie does!!! It's so great for adding a whole other dimension of texture to a project. And it also looks really cute to kind of fray out the edges, sew on it, etc.

This is just a quick card I made for my sister's birthday... I had to do something with this fabric paper! That cute little cupcake was cut out of some Luxe Designs paper and colored with watercolor pencils. I also really love the shape of this card... it's sort of a tri-fold card, just with one side longer and rounded.



Also, this is another card I made a few weeks ago... used some Making Memories 5th Avenue paper... This one was really fun to do. I cut those little flower like shapes out of some of the paper (6 of them), then cut about half way down in each crease so it could curl up a little. The stitching on this was fun too. And I love the little felt butterfly- Target in the dollar section!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

THESE CAME OUT ADORABLE MADISSON....

Anonymous said...

What a great card... LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cupcake card. I will have to give fabric paper a try too. Thanks for stopping by 2 Sketches 4 You - The support of fellow team members is always appreciated.

Sharon Caudle said...

I LOVE that cupcake card!! Awesome stuff here girl!