Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another BBTB challenge...

Last week the challenge was to use the little banner cut off of the Celebrations cartridge. I did this little card with all Basic Grey. Loved creating the little baner... so fun.

I know I haven't been posting much lately, but it's for a fairly good reason. I've gotten into appliqueing shirts recently, and I'm thinking of starting up a little shop on Etsy with them... I'll post pictures next time. The only thing is I'm gonna need a name, and I'm not very good at things like that, so we'll see how that goes. I've already sold a few to some friends. Anyway, it's just another really fun way of being creative... and all that sewing on my cards has given me good experience.


Be back soon with picture of the shirts and some more cards!

Madisson

2 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Thank you for the congrats! I love your work too, I'm glad I found your blog so I can check in more often! That is a super cute card, love the mini banner..great idea!
Danielle

Regina Easter said...

this is a super cute banner...great job...