here are a few pictures of one of the shirts I've made. I'll be taking pictures today of the others and hopefully have them on here in a day or two. Anyway, this one ended up going along with the BBTB challenge of the week- but I didn't do it on purpose! I was supposed to use the star off the George cartridge for something, then I remembered the shirt-- it worked out perfectly! So, here's a full shot of it:
In the last close-up it shows the little bit of detailing on the biggest star down in the corner. The button is backed by a little felt scalloped piece, and the little flourish was embroidered in pink. These are so much fun to do, just time-consuming.
And here's another card. Used some Basic Grey chipboard we found at Big Lots! I got an alphabet and some big bookplates too!!!