Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A few cards for 2 Sketches 4 You...

I really love all their sketches, they're so much fun to work with. And I'm applying for the design team... anyone else?? All you have to do is just create two card based on two of their wonderful sketches. Anyway, these two cards are based on their sketches- the purple and green is for the design team call, and the other was just a sketch ( one that I forgot to post on their site before it was too late! :)


I really love how this second one turned out. I often get about halfway through making a card and start to think it looks horrible, but usually they end up being my favorites when they're done! I also really like this cloud paper from Basic Grey's Mellow collection- so pretty.

and there's also this...

CONTEST!

I am thinking of opening an Etsy shop with some of the appliqued shirts and things I've been creating lately. The only problem is, I am not at all creative when it comes to thinking of names! It's just not my thing. Soooo if anyone has any ideas, please leave a comment or send me an email, it'll be greatly appreciated! It doesn't have to be anything that implies what the shop will be selling, it can be completely random if you want!

Oh, and if you can think of something I really like and want to use, I will be giving away one custom item. You'll be able to choose the color, fit, design etc. too, but we can talk about that later.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

tomiannie said...

Great cards! I'll have to think hard about names for your shop -- good luck with it!

Britt said...

hmmmm... I'll try to help you out on that.

Regina Easter said...

great cards...love them...

Nikki said...

Both cards are great!

I'm also going to be opening an Etsy shop (hopefully this weekend...) I think I'm going to use the name I used for my blog, but for you you used your name which you still can like something "Appliqued Madisson".

If I think of anything else I'll let you know!

:)