Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love embroidery...

I've recently really gotten into *trying* to embroider things. Like with my shirts and things I've been doing, and my cards. It's great because it adds a whole other dimension of texture to a project... I love texture so much, I'm not sure if I could make anything with just paper; it's be a stretch. This card was something I made yesterday... not a wholoe lot of embroidery, but I learned how to do a french knot via this video so I used it on my flower centers. This video was great, and there a a whole bunch of other ones on all the different stitches and things. This is probably one of my favorite cards I've made recently.
Just in case you can't see what it says, the sentiment is "U R loved". Well, thanks for stopping by. I should have those other pictures of the shirts and things up tomorrow!

1 comments:

Britt said...

this stuff is so cute! I will have to email you soon. I havn't been able to get on the computer lately so I will try today or tommorow! (: