Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More chipboard!

We got more $2 Basic Grey chipboard from Big Lots!!! The little flourish is from the Periphery line and the flowers are infuse. I was so surprised they had this because neither of those lines are very old! It's so great for 2 bucks- 4 sheets of adhesive-backed chipboard shapes! Anyway, I did this card for a sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You for the design team call. This is a great site for anyone who loves card sketches-- and prizes! Anyway, the paper is all Basic Grey and Pink Paislee.


And here are the pictures I promised! I've still got 2 more I'll get on here soon. Both of these are mine, so they've already been worn a few times. Like I said, I'm probably starting an Etsy shop with this kind of stuff... is there anyone that would be interested in buying one? :)



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hi there!!! This is a GREAT idea.....WOW, you can wear your art!!! I love it!!! Heck I love all your stuff!! HUGS!!

Rina Bretz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rina Bretz said...

I love your shirts! How did you make the applique's with your cricut?

Regina Easter said...

i so love this...wow, these are awesome girl....................